First release. See this page for more details. Only 17 days after I started on that page, so not too bad. Still buggy, but it’s come a long way and now I’ve got a couple thousand items in my google reader queue to add and go through.
I’ll say this about bookStack: it’s not ideal yet. There’s still a kind of general point I’ve not hit with it that I want to reach before the 1.0 mark which is to make it as simple as swatting flies to deal with massive amounts of content. The idea is to help the user filter all of it in as few clicks as possible, and that will ultimately probably mean either a sidebar or some other more advanced dialog.
This is a learning experience for me, and I’ve gotten a lot of chrome under my fingernails which makes me a bit more comfortable going forward in revamping and reworking this extension. That said I’m still a bit nervous about how changes affect the browser when they’re installed over, so for now I’m asking that anyone who tries this please REMOVE old versions before upgrades just in the hopes to make things sane and simple.
Good luck and hope you like it,